Senior Frontend Engineer
- Translating well designs and wireframes into high quality code, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers and scalability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design (UI/UX), and ship new features
- Research and adapt new technologies to improve user experience
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Participating in code reviews, mentor junior developers, share best practices, and contribute to the continuous improvement of our codebase and processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as Frontend Developer and at least 2 years with ReactJS
- Experience with ReactJS, NestJS
- Working knowledge of CI/CD.
- Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Ambitious, eager to learn. Do not be discouraged by difficult and complex problems.
- English for reading documentation.
- Flexible working hours (Mon – Fri only), 15-day leaves/ year (12 Annual, 3 sick leaves).
- Flat, open, fast-paced working environment with the best support from stakeholders.
- Challenging working environment where every new idea is welcomed.
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, allowance – lunch, parking, telephone, etc.).
- Fully compliant with Social Insurance (health, social, and unemployment).
- Premium Healthcare Insurance for all employee (Affter Probation)
- 13th-month policy, Incentives, Bonus – subject to company performance.
- Performance & Salary review twice per year.
- “Bonding Policy” – for team engagement.
- Company’s congrats gifts on birthdays, Wedding Day, Children’s Day, Woman’s Day, Independent Day, Company’s birthday, and other special occasions.
- Annual Health Checkup (once per year).
- Variety of corporate events, from sports competitions, monthly birthday parties, team building to Year-End Party, etc
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.