Senior Financial Planning and Analyst
- Coordinate with the Accounting team in the month end closing process to ensure management reporting data matches consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare a full package of monthly management reports and provide insightful analysis between actual vs budget, actual vs last year.
- Track operation metrics to make sure the performance is on a healthy trend.
- Track and analyst ROI of spending and give valid recommendations to improve biz performance.
- Develop financial models and build business cases to evaluate their understanding of financial results.
- Partner with other Business and Function teams to establish the ongoing development of financial analysis reporting that support the business decisions and strategic goals.
- Partner with business stakeholders to drive the annual planning lifecycle including all budgeting, forecasting and monthly management reporting.
- Demonstrate strong financial analyzing skills to evaluate and analyze financial data, operational metrics to deliver analysis that can provide insight to the business and to improve financial/operation performance
- Support on preparation financial planning, rolling forecast, annual budget.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Finance, Accounting/Auditing …
- Minimum 5 years of experience, within at least 2 YOE in Finance.
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Sheet.
- High level of motivation, commitment, and dedication, “can do” attitude as well as a proactive mindset with a willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and resolve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding about ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Odoo …) is a plus.
- Big4 company experiences preferred.
- Flexible working hours (Mon – Fri only), 15-day leaves/ year (12 Annual, 3 sick leaves).
- Flat, open, fast-paced working environment with the best support from stakeholders.
- Challenging working environment where every new idea is welcomed.
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, allowance – lunch, parking, telephone, etc.).
- Fully compliant with Social Insurance (health, social, and unemployment).
- Premium Healthcare Insurance for all employee (Affter Probation)
- 13th-month policy, Incentives, Bonus – subject to company performance.
- Performance & Salary review twice per year.
- “Bonding Policy” – for team engagement.
- Company’s congrats gifts on birthdays, Wedding Day, Children’s Day, Woman’s Day, Independent Day, Company’s birthday, and other special occasions.
- Annual Health Checkup (once per year).
- Variety of corporate events, from sports competitions, monthly birthday parties, team building to Year-End Party, etc
In your role as a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), you must implement planning, forecasting, budgeting, and analytical activities that support a company’s major business decisions and overall financial health. This role matches with people who have a high level of motivation, commitment, and dedication, a “can do” attitude as well as a proactive mindset with a willingness to learn.