Python Developer (Odoo, ERP)
- Write effective, scalable code to customize and maintain ERP system modules (Odoo) based on internal team requirements (Sales, Finance, Accounting,…).
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug Odoo applications.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests (design & develop new features, reports, and modules,…).
- Maintain documentation and ensure high-quality code is written and delivered.
- Improve functionality of existing systems and integrate Odoo with other existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate with internal teams (BA, PM, stakeholders) to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in developing and customizing ERP solutions using the Odoo framework (Odoo 14 is a plus).
- Proficiency in Python programming language and at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid,…).
- Have experience in design and develop CRM, HRM, Finance & Accounting.
- Good understanding of database management systems and SQL (Such as RDBMS Database: PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of CI/CD is plus.
- Knowledge of Load Balancing, Replication is plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attractive salary, with 100% probation offered, plus multiple allowances.
- Social Insurance: fully compliant, starting from probation.
- Premium Healthcare Insurance: applicable for all official employees with proper health check annually.
- OKR-base management: with clear SOWs, no fingerprint or any physical attendance checking system.
- Compelling Extras: 15 days off yearly, rewards & bonus based on performance, company trips, gifts on special occasions & holidays.
- Flexible working hours (Mon – Fri only), office location at Dist 1, HCMC.
Why Sieu Viet – Creating impactful career together:
- Humanity & Meaning: You won’t just be doing regular 9-5 jobs. We’ll be creating positive impacts, helping people in different aspects, moving the society forward.
- Career Growth: Through challenging yet exciting SOWs, we encourage you to go the extra miles, to challenge yourself, to dream big & achieve bigger.
- Healthy culture: Companionship is among our core values. We truly care about each other, ensuring the spirit of collaboration in daily work & life.
As an ERP Developer, you develop and maintain the internal ERP software (Odoo). Your job duties include developing, customizing and implementation elements of the Odoo ERP software system (CRM, HRM, Finance & Accounting Modules,…) for our internal teams, adjusting the user interface and usability of ERP software, and updating the best practices guidelines.