- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish company & department goals.
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, stakeholders and contractors.
- Develop a strong culture of software engineering best practices by putting processes and tools in place to ensure that quality standards of engineering deliverables are met and consistent.
- Responsible for growing the engineering team including hiring, training, and retaining top talents.
- Responsible for individuals’ personal development by keeping them engaged, growing their technical expertise, and meeting their career aspirations.
- Provide input in strategic technical decisions and solutions, when needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
Experiences & Characteristics required:
- Proven experience in managing and leading a team.
- Transparency to Upper & Lower Management.
- Product mindset.
- Up-to-Date Knowledge of Software Technologies and the full development Tech Stack (Devops Tools, Backend, Frontend, QA).
- Strong technical knowledge of large-scale software development, design, and architecture.
- Possesses solid knowledge and skill of software requirement, development process, project management and leadership.
- Ability to give constructive feedback, building team culture, inspire, motivate others, provide technical guidance and coaching.
- Ability to Think Strategically.
- Decision-Making Ability.
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Emotional Intelligence (optional).
- Attractive salary, with 100% probation offered, plus multiple allowances.
- Social Insurance: fully compliant, starting from probation.
- Premium Healthcare Insurance: applicable for all official employees with proper health check annually.
- OKR-base management: with clear SOWs, no fingerprint or any physical attendance checking system.
- Compelling Extras: 15 days off yearly, rewards & bonus based on performance, company trips, gifts on special occasions & holidays.
- Flexible working hours (Mon – Fri only), office location at Dist 1, HCMC.
Why Sieu Viet – Creating impactful career together:
- Humanity & Meaning: You won’t just be doing regular 9-5 jobs. We’ll be creating positive impacts, helping people in different aspects, moving the society forward.
- Career Growth: Through challenging yet exciting SOWs, we encourage you to go the extra miles, to challenge yourself, to dream big & achieve bigger.
- Healthy culture: Companionship is among our core values. We truly care about each other, ensuring the spirit of collaboration in daily work & life.
- Lead software development by promoting best engineering practices, providing technical guidance, and supporting the delivery by providing high-quality results.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies, consider the pros/cons of them as they relate to your area of responsibility, and be able to provide the most relevant solutions.
- Be both a deep technical leader and a thoughtful people manager.
- Provide clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.